The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
  Jan 20, 2018
2009-2010 University Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Study Elsewhere

USP offers students several opportunities to study off campus both in the United States and other countries.

  1. USP and the University of the Arts (UA) have an exchange agreement that allows USP students to take courses in UA’s College of Media and Communication and in UA’s School of Music. USP students may enroll in courses like Classic Guitar, Recording, or Business of Music. Students pay no additional tuition unless they take private lessons. The list of available courses changes each semester. Courses are treated as USP courses and both credits and grades appear on students’ transcript.
  2. USP and New York University’s Study Abroad Program have an articulation agreement that allows students at USP to take courses at any NYU campus abroad. Courses are treated as USP courses and both credits and grades appear on students’ transcripts. Campuses abroad are in Berlin, Buenos Aires, Florence, Ghana, London, Madrid, Paris, Prague, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv.
  3. Each summer the Humanities Department organizes travel-study courses. These three-credit courses typically consist of a week of study at USP and two weeks elsewhere. Although the list of destinations changes each year, courses in recent years have gone to:
    • England
    • Greece
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Puerto Rico
    • The American Southwest

For additional information about any of these programs, or if students want to study abroad but do not find that these programs do not meet their needs, students should contact the assistant provost.